Everything Bagels are always a favorite at the Cheese Shop. Here we carried the same wonderful combination of flavors to a cheese ball. I served this to a group of teenagers who devoured it and begged for more!
EVERYTHING BAGEL CHEESEBALL
- 8 ounces Appel Farms Quark, room temperature
- 6 ounces Appel Farms Black Pepper Cheddar, coarsely shredded
- 1 ounce Appel Farms Extra Sharp Cheddar, coarsely shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp dehydrated onion
- 2 Tbsp dry minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
In a mixing bowl, mix together Quark, Cheddars, cream cheese, green onions, and bacon.
Form the cheese mixture into a ball and wrap it tightly in plastic wrap; chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to let it harden a bit and the flavors to come together. Even better, the cheeseball can be made the day before.
In another small bowl, mix together the topping ingredients.
Once cheeseball is set, roll it the topping mixture to completely cover. Serve it with some bagel chips, crackers, pretzels, or fresh veggies.