Three Cheese Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 c. granola (no large nuts or raisins)
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c. dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. fresh grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz Quark, room temperature
- 8 oz. chevre, room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Toss the granola, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and spices together in a medium bowl. Stir in the butter and pat the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl and using an electric mixer on low, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Add in quark and beat for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and salt; beat until mixture is very smooth, about 5 more minutes.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake on a rack positioned in middle of oven until just set, about 1 hour. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour with the door cracked open. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, 4 to 5 hours or up to 3 days. Serve with whipped cream.
Adapted from Country Living